Ilya Smuglin, M.D
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- 6/1997 St. George’s University School of Medicine,
Grenada, West Indies.
- 6/1991 New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts Degree,
Double major in Pre-medical Science and History.
- 2014-present Brooklyn Hospital Affiliation
- 7/2001-10/2001 New York state Licensed Physician
Certified in Biofeedback Technique, Pain Management and joint Injections
Diplomate of the American Board of Internal
Certified Disability Analyst and Fellow
- 06/2015-present Jamaica Medical Care N.Y PC
90-16 Sutphin Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11435
- 1/2012-Present Bridge to Health Medical P.C
25-65 East 17th St. 1st Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- 1/2012-6/2012 NARCO FREEDOM. INC.,
Division of Health Care Services/Attending Physician
324 East 149th Street Bronx, NY 10451
- 2/2008-12/2011 Woodhull Medical Center/Cumberland Hospital.
Dep’t of medicine (Arborwecare Program) Attending physician
- 8/2005-1/2008 THE BROOKLYN HOSPITAL CENTER
121 Dekalb Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11201 Attending physician
- 1/2004-8/2005 AMERICAN MEDICAL CENTERS,
519 Rockaway Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11212
Article 28 Clinic Affiliated with Kings County Hospital
- 11/2004-3/2005 INDUSTRIAL MEDICINE ASSOC. -NYS Disability Determination,
80-02 Kew Gardens Rd., Queens, NY 11415
- 9/2003-10/2004 DOCTORS ON WHEELS – Medical Services for Homebound Patients,
2005 Ocean Ave., Suite 113, Brooklyn, NY 11230.
- 7/2001-8/2003 BEST OF HEALTH MEDICAL PLLC
331 E. 71st Street,, 1B, New York
- 7/2001-11/2003 WOODSIDE MEDICAL PRACTICE
42-77 Pl. Woodside, NY 11377 Medical director
- 7/2001-9/2001 BRIGHTON COMMUNITY MEDICAL P.C
Affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Internal/General Medicine physician
- 7/1988-6/2001 LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTER, Affiliated with SUNY Downstate,
Brooklyn, New York
⦁ Completed residency in Internal Medicine.(PGY- 1 to PGY-3)
⦁ Medical Consultant to Patient with drug and alcohol abuse problems.
- 8/1997-11/1997 CONEY ISLAND HOSPITAL, Brooklyn, NY
House Officer in Orthopedic Surgery Department
JAMAICA HOSPITAL – CORNELL MEDICAL CENTER, Queens, NY
Clinical Clerkship in Medicine, Pediatrics, OBGYN, surgery.
- 6/1990-9/1990 Counselor for emotionally disturbed children, 92nd Street Y, NY
- Treatment and Control of Hypertension in Community Health Centers.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Russian
- working in understanding of Spanish.
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- U.S Citizen
Stand-by volunteer for the Department of homeland Security.