Rose German, PA
Board Certified in Otolaryngology
- 09/17 – present Brooklyn Eye and Ear Medical PC, Brooklyn, NY Physician Assistant.
Provide initial and follow up assessment of the patients with different otolaryngology conditions. Establish diagnosis and ENT work-up, including Upper Aero-Digestive Tract Endoscopy, Direct Flexible Laryngoscopy, Stroboscopy, Cerumen Impaction Removal. Initiate appropriate therapy. Diagnose ENT illnesses; write orders; prescribe medications. Provide patient education.
- 03/17-08/17 Bukhman MD PC, New York, NY Physician Assistant.
Provide initial and follow up assessment of the patients with different medical conditions (mostly Spanish – speaking population). Initiate appropriate therapy. Diagnose illnesses and physical conditions; write orders; prescribe medications. Provide patient education and counseling.
- 10/13-01/16 Kings Pulmonary Associates/Beth Israel Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Provide initial and follow- up assessment for the hospital patients. Administer necessary treatment, provide patient education and counseling. Write discharge summaries. Collaborate with hospital physicians in managing medical needs of patients where appropriate.
- 01/09-01/16 Atlantic Gastroenterology, Brooklyn, NY Physician Assistant.
Perform history and physical examination on initial and follow-up patients with different gastrointestinal conditions. Widely using electronic medical record / E-Clinical Works.
Establish diagnosis and Gl work-up, including hydrogen breath test, EGD, colonoscopy and capsule endoscopy. Interpret pillcam reports.
- 06/09-09/13 Pulmonary Solution PC/Superior Sleep Diagnostics, Brooklyn, NY
Provide initial and follow up assessment of the patients with different medical, pulmonological and allergic conditions. Initiate appropriate therapy. Diagnose illnesses and physical conditions; write orders; perform diagnostic tests; prescribe medications.
- 09/04 – 03/08 Dr. Enrique Malamud / Privilege Care Medical PC, Queens, NY Physician Assistant. Internal Medicine.
Provide initial and follow up assessment of the patients (mostly Spanish – speaking population). Assess patient health status and determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Perform necessary vaccinations, drug screening, TB testing. Pap smears and pelvic examinations.
- 02/03 – 08/04 Beth Israel Medical Center, Petri and Singer Divisions, New York, NY Physician Assistant. Employee Health Service.
Responsible for independent clinical management of hospital employees, including patient assessment, pre-employment and annual health physical exams. Performed medical clearances, PPD testing, and immunizations.
- 08/02-12/02 Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
Physician Assistant. Department of Oncology,
Performed history and physical examinations on new and return patients in the hospital and ambulatory infusion suite. Established presumptive diagnosis and general work-up of the patient. Prepared summaries of patients’ hospitalization and ambulatory care.
- 09/00 – 06/02 Long Island University/Brooklyn Hospital Center, Brooklyn, New York
B.S., Physician Assistant
- 09/94 – 06/96 St. John’s University, Queens, New York
B.S., Major: Biology
- 09/88 – 07/93 St. Petersburg Medical School of Pediatrics, St. Petersburg, Russia
Major: Pediatric Medicine
- Fluent in Russian, Spanish and Lithuanian. Knowledge of Yiddish.
- American Association of Physician Assistants.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support.