Alex Lipyansky, MD
About Brooklyn Urologist Dr. Alexander Lipyansky
Board-certified in urology, Alexander Lipyansky, MD, takes pride in offering the best urological care in Brooklyn. Because he’s been practicing since 2000, he has become the resident expert in treating a variety of urology-related health issues. For example, he diagnoses and treats fertility issues, offering hormonal and fertility testing for both men and women.
Dr. Lipyansky excels at diagnostics and screening tests, which is the first step toward treatment. Common areas of diagnostic testing include:
- Screening for different sexually transmitted infections
- Sexual dysfunction tests in both men and women
- Infertility testing
- Tests for kidney stones
- Testosterone testing
- Screening for prostate and bladder cancer
- Evaluation of urinary incontinence for men and women
Expertise in Urological Procedures
With his years of experience, Dr. Lipyansky has perfected his technique in a number of minimally invasive surgical procedures. Some of the more common procedures he performs include:
- Radiation therapy for prostate cancers
- Prostatectomy with a green light laser technique, microwave or cryoablation
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries for kidney and adrenal conditions
- Kidney stone removal through shockwave procedures and laser therapy
Dr. Lipyansky also handles complicated conditions like incontinence and bladder issues. If an overactive bladder or incontinence problem isn’t being resolved by conservative medical procedures, ask him for intravesical Botox injections, ideal for bladder and pelvic prolapse repair. Others have experienced relief from their symptoms with these new techniques.
Education and Training in Urology
Dr. Lipyansky secured his Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. It’s considered one of the best medical schools in the country. He’s been certified by the American Board of Urology.
In his years of practice, he’s gained a reputation as a urologist who can resolve complex conditions. He’s one of many doctors Brooklyn specialists now working at the Century Medical and Dental Center. Make an appointment with Dr. Lipyansky today to relieve your urology-related symptoms.
Century Medical and Dental Center, an Article 28 Multi-Specialty Clinic, has been opened since 2000. For your convenience, you may visit any of our three Brooklyn locations. The doctors and staff speak multiple languages. All offices have convenient hours of operations:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm