Marc Sherman, MD
Board Certified in Cardiology
- 1969-1973 Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, M.D.
- 1965-1969 University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, B.A.; Summa Laude, Phi Beta Kappa.
- 1986-1988 Fellowship in Cardiology, St. Vincent’s Hospital, New York, NY
- 1976-1977 Fellowship in Community Medicine, St.Vincent’s Hosptial, New York, NY
- 1977-1979 Residency Medicine & Primary Care, St. Vincent’s Hospital, New York, NY
- 1973-1974 Internship Medicine, Brown University, Miriam Hospital Providence RI
- 2010 American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease. Re cert
- 1991 American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- 1980 American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1980 – New York State
- I enjoy doing general cardiology and medical risk assessment. We work as a team including having a echo/vascular technician at the time of the patients visit. This way results are reported to the patient at the time of visit.
- 2009 – Present Century Medical and Dental Center (Downtown Brooklyn, Gravesend and Flatbush), P.C.
- 2009 – Present Heartbeat Medical, P.C.
- 2009 – Present Medical Health Associates of Bellerose, P.C.
- 2008 – Present DOC Care Ridgewood , NY 11385
- 2007 – Present Midtown Internal Medicine
- 2004 – Present R and L Medical Associates
- 2011 – Present Total Medical P.C. New York, New York 10040
- 1988 – 2004 Anna Jaques Hospital, Newburyport, Ma.
- 1988 – 2004 Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Portsmouth, NH.
- 1988 – 1989 Salem Hospital, Salem, MA. Consult in cardiology, cardiac catheterization laboratory.
- 1980 – 1988 New York Medical College, New York, NY. Clinical Instructor in Medicine/ private practice
- 2009 – Present Medical staff NYU Hospital
- 2004 – Present Medical staff St. Luke’s / Roosevelt Hospital
- 1980 – 1988 St. Vincent’s Hospital, New York, NY.
Attending Staff associate, Department of Medicine, assistant
- 1976 – 1988 Village Nursing Home, New York, NY. Staff physician.
- 1976 – 1988 Chelsea Village Program, Department of Community Medicine,
St.Vincent’s Hospital, New York, NY.
Provide home care to elderly and homebound.
- 1974 – 1976 Immanuel Hospital, Eket, Nigeria, Africa. General medicine Office,
tropical medicine and general surgery.
PROCEDURES & SERVICES
Our cardiologists offer a full range of cardiology procedures and conditions including
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Pulmonary Stress Test
- Carotid Duplex Scan, Bilat.
- Lower Arterial Doppler, Bilat
- Upper Arterial Doppler, Bilat.
- Upper or Lower Venous Doppler, Bilat.
- Abdominal Aorta Doppler
- Renal Artery Doppler