Svetlana Pyatigorskaya, FNP
Summary of Qualifications
- APRN, FNP, BC, ABAAHP with NP experience in the hospital, nursing home and general practice office and regenerative medicine and RN experience in ED, ambulatory surgery, endoscopy and home care. BCLS certified.
- Independent in clinical settings.
- Speaks Russian
- Professional interests: functional medicine; weight loss; IV elective nutritional therapy, aesthetic medicine, peptide therapy
- Member of The American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine.
- Active member of Cellular medicine Associated.
- Certified at full line Vampire brand procedures, O-shot and P-shot
- Registered Medical Examiner on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
Education & Training
- 09/2003 – 05/2006 – Master of Science in Nursing, FNP (GPA 3.28)
SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- 01/1994 – 05/1996 – Bachelor of Science in Nursing (GPA 3.31)
Molloy College, Rockville Center, NY
- 09/1984 – 06/1987 – ASN (Graduated with Honors)
Kiev Republican Medical College, Kiev, Ukraine
Empire Medical Training.
- Successfully completed courses: Anti-Aging and Integrative Hormone for Primary Care
- HCG: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin training
- Comprehensive Facial Aesthetics Program for Primary Care
- Comprehensive Dermal Fillers Program for Primary Care
- Advance Aesthetic Procedures
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Training
- Mesotherapy for Primary Care
- Cosmetic & Laser Procedures for Primary Care
- Interventional Pain Management and Advance Pain Management for Primary Care
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Successfully passed exam at American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and awarded title ABAAHP: American Board Anti-Aging Health Practitioner
- IV and Chelation Therapy
Massachusetts Medical Society.
Successfully completed courses in:
- Medical Marijuana
- Pain Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Risk Management
Successfully completed course in:
- Primary Care Dermatology: Hands-on Skin Treatments and Procedures
APRN, FNP (by ANCC), ABAAHP, BCLS
- 04/2020 – Present – Century Medical & Dental Center, Inc. – FNP – Brooklyn, NY
Article 28 Diagnostic & Treatment Center.
Practicing as Family Primary Care Practitioner in a multi-specialty group setting.
- 06/2014 – Present – Vitality NP Family Health – FNP
Practicing in the office setting as independent provider.
Primary care for adult population; Occupational health exams for direct care health care workers.
Regenerative and Cellular medicine:
PRP, Botox injections, dermal fillers, laser therapy (Aerlase), IV infusions, BHRT consults, peptide therapy.
- 02/2014 – 07/2014 – Village Care Diagnostic and Treatment Center – FNP – New York, NY
Practicing as a primary care provider at the clinic specializing in treatment of
HIV + population. Hormonal replacement therapy for transgender population.
- 09/2011 – 02/2014 – Canton Potsdam Hospital, Pain Management Clinic – FNP – Potsdam, NY
Practiced as a mid-level provider for pain management clinic.
- 07/2008 – 09/2011 – SEL Medical Group – FNP – Brooklyn, NY
Practiced as Family Primary Care Practitioner in the general practice office.
- 03/2008 – 03/2009 – Staten Island Hospitalist – FNP – Staten Island, NY
Provided care to the medical and telemetry patients at the admitting area of ED
and chronic respiratory care (vent) unit.
Medical conditions Dx and treatment, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests,
response to acute condition changes.
- 07/2007 – 01/2008 – ECI – NP Care Coordinator – Astoria, NY
Provided care to the high-risk medical pt. in the community setting:
assessment, ICD coding, direct care to the pt.
- 09/2006 – 07/2007 – Evercare – NP – New York, NY
Direct care to the long-term residents in the nursing home setting:
management chronic conditions, acute illnesses and medical emergencies.
- 05/1998 – 09/2006 – Staten Island University Hospital – Staff RN – Staten Island, NY
Emergency Department: direct care to the patients in Level 1 Trauma,
Burn and Cardiothoracic center ER. Triage, assessment and treatment
administration to the patients of all level of acuity. Strong experience with
cardio-vascular event. Endoscope/Ambulatory surgery Department:
Direct care to the patients undergoing surgical and endoscopic procedures.
Assisting with procedures: EGD, colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG placement,
bronchoscopy, paracentesis, liver Bx, and thoracentesis. Assisting GI MD
with Bx, polypectomy, dilatation, tattoo, sclerotherapy, heater probe therapy.
- Fluent in conversational and medical English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Great References available upon request