Terri-Ann Reid, FNP
Terri-Ann Reid is an experianced Nurse Practisioner who works alongside other OB/GYN physicians at Century Medical and Dental Center.
- 2019 – Master of Science Degree, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, SUNY Stony Brook University N.Y.
- 2015 – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Kaplan University, IA
- 2011 – Associate in Applied Science in Nursing, HFCN Helene Fuld College of Nursing N.Y.
- 2004 – Licensed Practical Nurse, HMI Regency School, Washington D.C.
Graduate Clinical Internship:
- LEW Medical, Cambria Heights/ Bellerose N.Y., Women’s Health, Lorraine Williams M.D.
- Dr. Brandel Family Medicine, Baldwin N.Y., Family Practice, Zev Brandel M.D.
- Dr. Martinez Pediatrics, Freeport, N.Y., Pediatrics, Francisco Martinez M.D.
- Associates in Health and Wellness, Freeport, N.Y., Family Practice, Jenny Delaleu NP
- 8/19 – 12/19: Assistant Director of Nursing, Able Health Care.
- 4/2019 – Present: Registered Nurse, Clinical Nursing Instructor, Helene Fuld College of Nursing.
Clinical Instructor to nursing students during Maternity and Pediatric rotations.
- 12/2017 – 2019: Registered Nurse, Serene Home Nursing Agency, Patchogue N.Y.
Works as a Nursing Supervisor to RNs, LPNs and HHAs.
Conducts Nursing Orientation creates Plan of Care for HHA and 485/Nursing Plan of Care, Home care shift nurse for a medically fragile children Trach, G-Tube and Ventilator Dependent.
- 4/2017 – 4/2018: Full Care – Pediatric Home care agency Registered Nurse Pediatric Homecare.
Experience with infants, toddlers, Adolescents. Trach, GT, NG GJ-Tube, and vent dependent.
Maintains DME in home. Coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team.
- 1/2017 – 4/2017: NYU Langone Medical Center- Neonatal Critical Care unit
- 12/2012 – 03/2016: St. Mary’s Hospital for Children-Traumatic Brain Injury Unit (RN)
Registered nurse for medically complex and fragile children. Extensive experience with trachs, ventilators, Total Parental Nutrition, ostomy care, central lines, PICC lines, wound vacmonitoring and placement, implementation of Meditech EMR, preceptor for new orientees and nursing students. Charge nurse 3 to 5 times a month.
- 2019 SDS Scholarship, SUNY Stony Brook University N.Y.
- 2011 Marcia Levinson Award, HFCN, N.Y, N.Y.
American Heart Association, BLS
- ANA – American Nurses Association
- NPALI – Nurse Practitioner Association of Long Island