Yevgeny Komm, NP
About Brooklyn Urologist Dr. Yevgeny Komm
Board-certified in urology, Yevgeny Komm, NP, takes pride in offering the best urological care in Brooklyn.
Nurse Practitioner Urology, The Brooklyn Hospital
- Assists attending/residents with assessment, evaluation and management of patients.
- Communicates all clinical activity to supervising physician and or resident on staff.
- Perform patient history and physical evaluation; perform consults as per request.
- Experience utilizing an EMR. Documents and record keep via EPIC and AllScripts Software.
- Write orders, prescriptions, treatment for patients as permitted by NY state law and hospital policy.
- Initiate approved treatment via clinical guideline, situation, protocol/plan.
- Manage patients with chronic and acute illness.
- Prepare orders and manage all aspects of patient care, including outpatient clinic follow-up, from initiation of therapy.
- Schedule procedures/operations/follow up visits for patients with physicians office outside the hospital.
- Performs patient education and counseling including, elective procedures disease state, management/plan of care, side effect, medications, all follow up.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervising physician on staff.
- Perform consents and clearance for patients on day of surgery/procedure.
- B.S., in Nursing, 2015 – Adelphi University
- M.S., Adult/Geriatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner – Adelphi University
- B.T., in Information Systems, 2003 – NYCCT (CUNY)
- M.S., in Information Systems, 2008 – Touro College
- UroPartners (Urology, 200 hours), 240 Willoughby St. Suite 6B, Brooklyn, NY
- Pain Physicians NY (Pain management, 200 hours), 2279 Coney Island Ave., Brooklyn, NY
- Sheepshead Bay Medical Associates (Internal Medicine, 200 hours), 3632 Nostrand Ave Ste 3, Brooklyn, NY
CERTIFICATIONS & ACCOLADES & LANGUAGES & LICENSING
- Registered Nurse NY State: NYSED #703525
- Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (CMSRN) – MSNCB
- American Heart Association: BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Nurse Practitioner In Adult Health: NYSED # 308716
- NPI # 1558856211, DEA# MK4830370
- Nurse Practitioner Association New York State
- National Credentialing Board – Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AANPCB)
- CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft: MCP, Win XP
- Adelphi University, Deans List
- Fluent in Russian
Century Medical and Dental Center, an Article 28 Multi-Specialty Clinic, has been opened since 2000. For your convenience, you may visit any of our three Brooklyn locations. The doctors and staff speak multiple languages. All offices have convenient hours of operations:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm