Krupa Doshi, MSPT
Physical Therapy Procedures & Services
Our highly skilled team of physical therapists in Brooklyn remains current in the ongoing advances in order to deliver the most appropriate, effective and compassionate care to each of our patients. Our Brooklyn physical therapists offer a full range of physical therapy services and procedures including
- Musculoskeletal & Orthopedic Rehabilitation:Lower back pain, neck pain, fractures, dislocations, muscle strains and tears, tendon and meniscus injuries, tendonitis, osteoarthritis and bursitis
- Vestibular & Balance Rehabilitation:Vertigo, Vestibular & Balance Disorders, Gait Abnormalities, Reduced Vision
- Sport, Trauma & Post Surgical Rehabilitation:PT services in sport events, Pre-surgical and post-surgical rehabilitation (Joint replacement, ACL repairs, Rotator Cuff repairs, etc.), MVA & Work related injuries
- Neurological Rehabilitation:CVA, Parkinson disease, MS, Hemiplegia, Paresthesia
- Cardio-Vascular Rehabilitation:CHF, angina pectoris, recent heart attack, coronary artery bypass graft surgery, balloon angioplasty, pacemaker implanted, stable chronic heart failure, peripheral arterial disease.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation:Developmental Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Scoliosis, Torticollis
- Fitness and Wellness consultation:Weight Reduction & Control Program, Post Treatment Individually Designed Exercise Programs
- Functional Capacity & Ergonomic Evaluation:Functional Capacity tests, Consultation for ergonomic design
We’re extremely proud of our Brooklyn Physical Therapy doctors. They’re professionals on the cutting edge of their field.