Krupa Doshi, PT, DPT
Dr. Krupa Doshi, Clinical Manager and a Sr. Physical Therapist, has extensive experience in orthopedic and neurological physical therapy and rehabilitation with a board-certified Doctorate in Physical Therapy and a Masters in Rehabilitation Therapy from CUNY, NY. She has co-authored multiple research studies, the most prominent being on the topic of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, which was accepted by the American Heart Association and published in the journal Circulation in November 2010.
Her physical therapy expertise not only spans her academic prowess wherein she has won multiple accolades and awards and graduated top of her class but also for the welfare of the community at large, as she treats the underprivileged population free of cost. She has an ingenious methodology which emphasizes developing unique patient-therapist relationships by personalizing and maximizing each patient’s physical therapy program to reach his or her individual goals. Her belief in the importance of providing high-quality patient care through evidence-based practice has won the hearts of many.
Dr. Krupa plans to pursue various certifications in current evidence-based medicine in order to provide the best possible care to her patients. She views each patient as both a challenge and an opportunity to improve her practice and believes that excellence is not a choice but a habit.
Physical Therapy Procedures & Services
Our highly skilled team of physical therapists in Brooklyn remains current in the ongoing advances in order to deliver the most appropriate, effective and compassionate care to each of our patients. Our Brooklyn physical therapists offer a full range of physical therapy services and procedures including
- Musculoskeletal & Orthopedic Rehabilitation:Lower back pain, neck pain, fractures, dislocations, muscle strains and tears, tendon and meniscus injuries, tendonitis, osteoarthritis and bursitis
- Vestibular & Balance Rehabilitation:Vertigo, Vestibular & Balance Disorders, Gait Abnormalities, Reduced Vision
- Sport, Trauma & Post Surgical Rehabilitation:PT services in sport events, Pre-surgical and post-surgical rehabilitation (Joint replacement, ACL repairs, Rotator Cuff repairs, etc.), MVA & Work related injuries
- Neurological Rehabilitation:CVA, Parkinson disease, MS, Hemiplegia, Paresthesia
- Cardio-Vascular Rehabilitation:CHF, angina pectoris, recent heart attack, coronary artery bypass graft surgery, balloon angioplasty, pacemaker implanted, stable chronic heart failure, peripheral arterial disease.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation:Developmental Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Scoliosis, Torticollis
- Fitness and Wellness consultation:Weight Reduction & Control Program, Post Treatment Individually Designed Exercise Programs
- Functional Capacity & Ergonomic Evaluation:Functional Capacity tests, Consultation for ergonomic design