Loai Galaleldin Hasib, DPT
About Brooklyn Physical Therapist Dr. Loai Galaleldin Hasib
An expert in physical therapy, Loai Galaleldin Hasib, DPT, evaluates and treats a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological, postoperative and post-trauma rehabilitation. One goal is to teach you — and if appropriate, your caregiver — how to use any assistive devices, orthotics or prosthetics. Another goal is to provide high-quality, compassionate care while getting you back to your normal life.
Some of the more common ailments Dr. Hasib treats includes:
- Muscle sprains
- Achilles tendons
- Ligament sprains
- Frozen shoulder
- Back pain
- Tendon injuries
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Services
As a board-certified physical therapist, Dr. Hasib offers rehabilitation programs for your specific condition. Some common programs include:
- Ergonomic evaluation that tests your functional capacity
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation if you’ve suffered a recent heart attack, congestive heart failure or peripheral vascular disease; if you have stable chronic heart failure; or you’re ready for balloon angioplasty rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation if you have multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s or paralysis
- Pediatric rehabilitation if your child has cerebral palsy, developmental disorders or scoliosis
- Vestibular/balance rehabilitation if you have balance problems, vertigo or reduced vision
Dr. Hasib also uses the TENS procedure, an electrical tool that soothes arthritis pain. He offers consultation advice, encouraging you to get plenty of rest and exercise for quick recovery.
Physical Therapy Education and Training
Dr. Hasib got his Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from Cairo University. He then earned his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Dominican College in NY. He’s been practicing since 2016 and currently works at the Century Medical and Dental Center, along with a team of experts in many specialties.
He’s been affiliated with many hospitals, including Top Rehab Inc., Glen Cove Care Center, Queens Chiropractic Associates and Pelham Bay Professional Center. He can develop a treatment plan for your condition. Schedule a consultation to meet Dr. Hasib.
Century Medical and Dental Center, an Article 28 Multi-Specialty Clinic, has been opened since 2000. For your convenience, you may visit any of our three Brooklyn locations. The doctors and staff speak multiple languages. All offices have convenient hours of operations:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm