Sadhis Rivas, MD
Board Certified in Endocrinology
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico
(7/1/1974 – 6/10/1978)
- School of La Asuncion, Managua, Nicaragua C.A.
Degree: B,A.,Major: Science/Philosophy
Graduation date: (12/09/1973)
EXPERIENCE AND POST GRADUATE TRAINING
- 11/16/2014 Clinics-MM2
- 03/2014 DOCS
- 10/20/12 Middle Town Medical – Middle town N.Y.
- 11/16/10 The Hospital of Central Connecticut
Joslin Diabetes Center
- 4/20/01 — 9/30/10
Private Practice of Endocrinology, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 7/1/99 – 4/20/01
Associate Attending in the Department of Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Brooklyn, New York
- 7/1/86 – 6/30/99
Private Practice of Internal Medicine ancl Endocrinology
SUNY Downstate and Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Trained in science of Endocrinology and Metabolism, PGY IV and V
- 7/1/82 — 6/30/84
The Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY.
Internal Medicine, PGY II and PGY III
- 7/1/80 — 6/30/82
Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY.
Internal Medicine, PGY I
- Started as a volunteer in the Department Of Neurosurgery (8/10/80-6/30/81)
- 7/1/79 — 6/30/80
El Carmen Hospital, Guadalajara, Mexico/Garibay
Hospital, Managua, Nicaragua, A.C.
Rotations the following Divisions: Surgery, Pediatrics,
OBGYN and Internal Medicine, PGY I
University Hospital, Guadalajara, Mexico
Service in the Division of Endocrinology
- 2014 Maimonides Medical Center- MM2
4802 10th Ave Brooklyn N.Y. 11219
- 2010 Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain, C.T.
Attending Physician, Endocrinology. Joslin Diabetes Center
- 1986-2010 Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
Volunteer Attending (#H03097) – Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Connecticut #049335
- New York #161375
- New Jersey #25MA04635000
- Internal Medicine November 1996
- Endocrinology November 2000
- Endocrinology May 2017
- D.E.A. #: BR9834943
- UPIN #: E56265
- NPI #: 1659445427
- DOB: 09/26/1955