Jivko Gueorguiev, DDS
Dr. Gueorguiev strives to provide the highest quality dental and health management possible for his patients. He is a firm believer that in order to “treat the tooth or gum problem”, often the entire body and overall health needs to be addressed. An honest and passionate clinician, Dr. Gueorguiev will not only provide the needed dental care, but strive to address and help treat the root cause of your dental needs or issues you may be experiencing through his direct care or via his strong referral network for sleep apnea, oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, and other specialities or dental niches. His goals include continued education, excellency in patient centered care, practical application of evidence based dentistry, and to help prepare and educate future dentists.
- D.D.S. • 2020 • NYU COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY
- M.S. BIOTECHNOLOGY • 2016 • CUNY COLLEGE OF STATEN ISLAND
- B.S. BIOPSYCHOLOGY • 2012 • WAGNER COLLEGE
- DENTAL RESIDENCY • BROOKDALE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER – JULY 2020-JUNE 2022
1st year GPR – Training in all aspects of dentistry in addition to rotations in Internal Medicine, Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine/In-house On-Call, Oral Medicine, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry.
2nd year GPR – Chief GP resident. Advanced training in implant dentistry/prosthetics, digital design, periodontics, airway health screening and intervention protocols.
- ADJUNCT COLLEGE LABORATORY TECHNICIAN – CUNY COLLEGE OF STATEN ISLAND • JUNE 2015 – JAN 2016
Preparing/assisting with undergraduate biology laboratory experiments.
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR IN COLLEGE MATHEMATICS – PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE • NOV 2012 – MAR 2014
Administer lectures, exams, grades in Business Mathematics
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE OR LEADERSHIP
- July 2021 – June 2022 CHIEF GPR RESIDENT AT BROOKDALE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
- February 2011 – July 2011 (150 hours) SHADOW AT OFFICE OF DR. ANNE K. DERDIRIAN
- June 2011 – July 2011 (30 hours) SHADOW AT OFFICE OF DR. JAN A. KHORSANDI
- May 2013 – August 2013 (105 hours) SHADOW AT STATEN ISLAND UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (DENTAL CLINIC)